Simple and very handy reminder program. Quickly and easily create reminders
- Snooze feature was added to Normal Reminders.
- Montly and Yearly options were added to Repeatable Reminders.
- Voice recording capability was added to the Reminder.
- Settings page was revised and new features were added.
- All page designs were revised.
- Polish language errors were corrected. Thank you very much for your help Bartek. :)
- The problem of the continuation of an alarm even after the deletion of reminder was resolved.
- Deletion of reminders from main page was activated
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.